🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

OH MY GOD! THIS CAN'T BE REAL?!! x_X

Started by
6 comments, last by SoulmasteR 22 years, 9 months ago
Hehe, only wanted to get your attention with the subject. :D Hello Gamedev community, in the last update of www.EdenEclipse.com I uploaded a pic of my Abaddon Dropship model. ABADDON DROPSHIP - in game model First it was planned as a dark gray model, but it tuned out to be greenish, afterwards a bit blue and finally has some red areas in it. Do you think it looks a bit frightening (remember it's a dropship for transporting troops)? o_O I am a bit skeptical if there's not too much red and color now... would less or blue be better? I liked red more because it looks more evil than blue, but well that's just me. OH AND BY TEH WAY: I am posting nice riddles every 2 updates, only one was solved so far. They're pretty tough. Wanna try your brains? Then go to the newspage... That was all for now, can't wait to hear your criticism, over and out. Edited by - SoulmasteR on October 1, 2001 4:18:16 AM
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -- Blade Runner
Advertisement
nice. its just perfect. dont change anything

Edited by - Dazyna on September 30, 2001 7:20:35 PM
O O
Looks good.
Oh Thankee-sai sirs.

It''s an ingame model, so I guess further detail would bring down the fps too much. Ok, great you answered, seems like FINALLY it is finished... hope my crew agrees
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C- beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -- Blade Runner
looks pretty cool, maybe a little more contrast on the borders of the red panels in the cockpit section would make them seem better defined on medium and long distances (the ones on the wings look great)?
Thank you very much Hase, you''re right. But just a slight tiny bit, I have added your suggestion to my to-do-list. :D
man.. i suck.
Fantasy Edge, why? o_O
Do you have a web site I can take a look at?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement