🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D Map Graphic!

Started by
1 comment, last by wah_on_2 22 years, 9 months ago
Hi all, I am making a 2D RPG Game with my partner. However, we have no designer. In our game, we will import some map graphics into a map editor, and then we edit some 90''C only 2D maps. can you tell me where can i donwload this kind of graphics(cartoon feel and hero and magic age)? Thx a lot of!
Advertisement
hi..

i''m an amateur artist, looking for a programmer/team to work with. i draw mainly in the animé style, but i am flexible. and also, if the project is freeware, i work for free (if the project is shareware/full-price, we could discuss terms). so if you''ve got a project which requires artwork (sprites, finishing/intro/title screens, character designs, backgrounds, concept artwork, web artwork, logos, menu designs, splash pages), could i try it? you can see examples of artwork at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ron.harding - if you, or you know someone who has _any_ artwork ideas they''d like.. please contact me.

- Matthew harding (fatal_strike@hotmail.com)
Oh~~~sorry! we are no need amateur artist, because we have no time to draw graphics for our game, we just want to use graphics that existed in the world wide web.

Why we have no time? It is because our game is the final year project in school. We will hand in the game around 5/2002.

Sorry for that!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement