🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A direction to go to

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 11 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys

I have written a story for a game about an RPG length. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?
Advertisement

1. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?
2. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way.

1. You mean, you want to post your story here so people can give you a critique on it? Is that what you mean?
2. We have a Game Design forum too, if you want to post your game designs so people can give you critiques. Read the sticky posts at the top of the forum before posting.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.

2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.

1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.
2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.

1. So when you say "submit" you are NOT talking about posting stories here for a critique. What ARE you talking about? You are saying you want to send your stories to game publishers? or developers? or indies/amateurs? so they can shoehorn your stories into their games? or so they can create games around your stories? Is that what you're saying?

2. Read this and this.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement