🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

cute mascot needed for game!!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Codespike 22 years, 8 months ago
My arkanoid like game is almost in it''s final stages. If anyone would like to show off their artwork i''d be happy to add it to the game. The game needs a mascot, I was thinking along the lines of something similar to pacman or cool-spot. Basically a ball with a personality is what I need. and he/she gotta be cute ok here''s what (i''ll call him Xball) xball should be able to do. 1. walk in the following directions. north, northeast, east,southeast, south, southwest,west,northwest 2. some kind of idle action. 3. some kind of happy action 4. some kind of angry action the specs for the images -these actions should be able to cycled, meaning the end frame become the beginning frame again and allows the animation to be repeated over and over. -please place each action and seperate walking direction in a seperate directory -animation cells for a particular action must be all the same size -please label animation cells starting from 00 to the end sequence. eg. idle00.bmp idle01.bmp idle02.bmp etc. -each individual animation cell should be in it''s own file. eg. angry00.bmp angry01.bmp etc. - the transparent colour should be 243,164,255 if think you have a cute character and would like him/her to the mascot for this game. please send a sample picture of him/her to hungly@ihug.com.au hope to hear from you soon ps. a 3d modelled character would be preferable
Live by the code, die by the code

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement