🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My latest 3d model

Started by
6 comments, last by NL 22 years, 8 months ago
I don''t post much on this forums, but felt that i wanted to show you my progress with 3d max. If anyone wants more info on the models, e-mail me or reply to this message. demon.jpg (hope that the image shows)
Advertisement
http://www.angelfire.com/al4/eneele/demon.jpg go here to his site. hay nice demon but, the lags need to be fater.
Eric W.L Routt
May be a more strong legs. Ok, is good, but the legs i dislike.

-eng3d.softhome.net-
-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
And the polycount is?
Thanks for the replies, i''ll take the observation about the legs into consideration
The polycount is a bit less than 1200 faces
Also, check www.angelfire.com/al4/eneele/max.jpg , i''ve got another model (not complete yet) there.
Suggestions and critiques welcomed.
The max.jpg looks good so far. One thing I noticed but it may just be me, the forehead looks a bit long. Just a thought.
The forehead does not seem long to me...realistic profiling of human faces(w/o hair) resembles the same structure. This is of course assuming that the end of the skull comes immediately after the cutoff. If he added hair, you would see that it is real-to-life. Good work!

I also liked your demon(?) model. The arch in the hind legs gives the asset a traditional goat-devil appearance.

-Greg
Hopeful Purveyor of the Open Source Community
-Visionare
Other than the poly count (which is traditionally a bit high for games like Q3A) I like it Texturing is nice, as is the model. The only other fault I see, as someone pointed out, is that the legs are a bit too thin. I think I can see the look you were going for, but the legs look a bit too thin.
Peon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement