🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

uint token parse error!

Started by
7 comments, last by WitchLord 10 years, 4 months ago

Dear Andreas:

please try this in 2.28.1

void main()

{

uint8 uint8Temp;

uint32 uint32B;

}

The variable name starting with (uint8, int8...) will result in parsing error.

Advertisement

Thanks. I'll look into it.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Fixed in revision 1836.

Thanks,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Thanks a lot.

But in revision 1837 , it will crash in "as_restore.cpp" line 4579 "SInfo info = stack.PopLast();"

if stack in empty, the info maybe null.

Currently, I use revision 1833

I assume you meant line 4597, right?

Can you provide a sample script to reproduce this problem? I need to understand what caused it to get into this error condition, as there might be a bug hidden somewhere else in the code.

I've made some improvements to the error handling in the asCRestore class in revision 1839. It should no longer crash in this situation.

I just update to latest revision.

But it crash at array bytecode saving.

try this

void main()

{

const uint8[] arr = {1,2,3,4,5};

}

It compiles with no error, but it crash when saving bytecode,

I'll look into it.

Fixed in revision 1846.

Hopefully that was the last problem ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement