🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Digital Trading Card Game / MMORPG Project

Started by
95 comments, last by EminenceFlora 9 years, 3 months ago

I really like the character designs on the cards. They're not too simplistic, yet not too complex.

Good luck on your Kickstarter as well.

Thank you Shane! Your support is highly appreciated.

We are pleased to announce our mid may contest. Goodluck to all participants:

guDMS2K.jpg

Advertisement

Introducing Orion - Hybrid Gunslinger.

orion_by_shoelesspeacock-d7jcmd6.jpg

Introducing Onyx - The Last Remnant and Guardian card for the Wikurse Division

onyx_by_shoelesspeacock-d7k4x1a.jpg

The divine lands of the Ixion nation. One of many locations you'll come across in your Eminence adventures.
BWU1Fi.png

Can't contribute much, but I thought I'd just drop in to say the card animations look amazing!

Good work!

Can't contribute much, but I thought I'd just drop in to say the card animations look amazing!

Good work!

Thank you Orymus3 and welcome to the Eminence thread! Your compliments mean a lot to us.

The Virtual World of Artalys. Sneak peak at four explorable zones of the world map.
Tiq9xB.png

I just wanted to say that I love the atmosphere of the game and the overall visual look with the decorative, linear graphics. I am very excited for this game!

Hello everyone, we are pleased to showcase more development work on our customisable characters within the world of Eminence. Stay tuned for further updates.
dcSWsA.png

Oh! Sci-fi themed! (Wilkurse)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement