🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Metanet Hunter: REMIX

Started by
0 comments, last by Goo 9 years, 11 months ago

Yep. Metanet Hunter's back. This time, it's got a brand new sequel! And it's even more radical than ever.

SCREENSHOTS!

sn%2BHC%2F.png

PREkN4.png

zXV5Hd.png

VIDEOS!

KEY FEATURES!

• 8 brand new worlds to explore!
  • Two unique armour upgrades that'll change the way you play!
  • Radical new artwork! Done by SilverDeoxys563.
  • An even better remixed soundtrack! Done by the same guy who brought you Metanet Hunter's music.
  • Cross platform! You can play it for Windows, OSX, and Linux! Woo!
  • DRM-free! Because nobody enjoys pesky nonsense. Just extract a zipped file, and get to playing! No installation necessary!

GET THE GAME!

• Get it from itch.io!
  • Coming to Desura soon!
  • If we make enough, we'll get it onto Greenlight!

WHAT NOW?

Tell your friends! We really need help with marketing. It would help us out dramatically in the long run! Feel free to comment, eat a taco, buy the game, or throw things at me! (Please don't throw things at me I bruise easy)

Advertisement
Hey guys I brought this game and it is a great game. For 3.99 he is cheating himself I would have sold it for 10. When I was looking for a game on itch.io I saw this one and was like what is this crap. I decided to buy it to support him. It really surprised me. It probably would surprise you too. Lol. Try the game you won't regret it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement