🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Your focus as a creator and consumer?

Started by
10 comments, last by JohnnyCode 9 years, 10 months ago

Revealing a world with characters who lives in it, and feels in it, is not any trivial task. A game that masters this is a rather artistic piece of creation- if it then allows player to explore and consume this all- it is then being remarkable experience. I have experianced in my rich games consuming life, only 2 of such being close: Gothic 2 and Risen 1. "you are being on the wrong end of the sword- so speak!"

Advertisement

Servant of The Lord, you have quoted me in the very sentence that we both were apointing towards as we were enjoing tes3 TES3. I have defeated Dal Gurag, and have been lurking around liking Vivec soul. But yes, this enormous experience that Bethesda has created, realy suffers from the exact thing you and I have apointed.

and that means something. (I have turned off Fallout 3 after plaing it for 3 minute= tes 3 in apocaliptic seting, as a tes 3 veterain? nope)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement