🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Welcome your new Visual Arts forum moderator

Started by
16 comments, last by Kryzon 9 years, 10 months ago

We have a new moderator for the Visual Arts forum: riuthamus

He's a skilled artist and very helpful community member, and we hope you'll give him a fantastic welcome to the new role! :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

Advertisement

Thanks for the kind words! I guess now I need to work on a bio or something. I am currently at work but I will reserve this post for editing later to add in some info about me.

I guess I will be go first : Welcome! \o/

second: Welcome! \o/

(PS: Hopefully this part of the forum will liven up a bit with you as new moderator... its awefully quiet at times which is a shame seeing how the technical forums get frequented much more)

second: Welcome! \o/

(PS: Hopefully this part of the forum will liven up a bit with you as new moderator... its awefully quiet at times which is a shame seeing how the technical forums get frequented much more)

That is the plan. I want to spruce some things up and start focusing on getting some more action in here.

Welcome and good luck on your endeavors!

Thanks Mussi!

I believe in you riu! =-P
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Now you need to come up with a 'catchy tag line' for when you lock a thread :P

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

hm... i shall work on my tagline! Maybe, because I am an artist... I will add a picture!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement