Advertisement

"The Mothership"

Started by December 05, 2014 08:41 AM
27 comments, last by LeandroTok 7 years, 2 months ago
Episode 12 of Let's Make a TCG is up on Youtube!
In this episode I show off Vasiliy's two new planet panoramas, discuss the latest developments in Multiverse's gameplay, explain the history behind the resource system and why it's so important, as well as show off the layout of a Multiverse card and more.
Hey, a new episode of Let's make a TCG is out on Youtube!
In this episode I show off the first ever piece of Multiverse TCG merchandise, discuss how I go about creating cards for Multiverse, as well as explain how I've been working towards fixing problems related to long and grindy games, talk about the latest changes to a few rules, show off Vasiliy's two new planet panoramas and their peculiar relation to one another, as well as the design of the six new color symbols. I also mention my latest appearence on my friend Connor Linning's podcast, the ConnorCast. Check it out on www.connorlinning.com or on www.youtube.com/ortmusic!
Advertisement
Hey, everybody! Episode 14 of Let's make a trading card game is up on Youtube!
In this episode I show off two new pieces of card art by Vasiliy, discuss the one-year plan to release the physical version of Multiverse, and talk about everything that's been going on with the game in this past month.
Hey, everybody! Episode 15 of Let's make a Trading Card Game is finally up on Youtube!
In this episode I ready the set of cards for testing, layout the cards, print them out, and have a test session with my friends. I also discuss the ramifications of the test session, as well as show off a brand-new piece of artwork by Vasiliy.

hey, everyone! Episode 17 of Let's Make a TCG is up on Youtube! Also, today is the alst day you can request to playtest the newest version of Multiverse, so if you still haven't done it, hurry up!

In this episode I design the new version of the base set, show off a new piece of card art by Vasiliy, talk about the creation of the cards, the update on the power curve, test out the new version of the set, give my own feedback on the state of the game and more!

Hey, everyone! Episode 18 of Let's make a TCG is up on Youtube!
In this episode I showcase the new power curve, show off some new card art by Vasiliy, explain what I've learned during the two weeks of playtesting, discuss the importance of interaction between the players, and tease a future video featuring some of you who decided to help out playtesting the game!
Advertisement
Hey, everyone! Episode 19 of Let's make a TCG is up on YouTube!
In this episode I discuss the new idea for the game's website, show off the latest card art by Vasiliy, talk about the importance of having the right rules for quick effects in a TCG, and test out three different rule variants to come closer to the final version!

Today is a big day for fans of Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest!

Our website is officially live at www.tokartsmedia.com.

Sign up today for the latest news and updates on Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest as well as our other games. Here you'll get access to premium behind-the-scenes content before anyone else and follow the development of the games closer than anyone by participating in the discussions in the forums.
What are your initial thoughts on the site? I can't wait to hear your opinion in the forums!

Let's Make a TCG: episode 20 is up on YouTube! Check it out =D
In this episode I show off a new piece of card art by Vasiliy, give a tour of the TokArts website, discuss some changes to the new card set, and invite you to join the newest community playtest session!

After months of testing we've launched the Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest Online Beta on a virtual tabletop called OCTGN!

The game now is not only playable, but a lot of fun as well!
Now anyone can start playing Multiverse without having to print out and cut out cards, and you can play with other members of the community who live on the other side of the world!

In the Online Beta you'll have access to all of the cards in the game, so you can build any kind of deck that you want and try to come up with the best strategy!

Check out the new Let's Make a Trading Card Game for more details, including how to join 1f642.png=)

https://tokartsmedia.com/2016-01-28-21-24-31/videos/item/180-let-s-make-a-trading-card-game-23-launch-of-the-multiverse-online-beta

So much has been going on since the last episode: not only have we released the online beta version, but we've fixed the Cargo and Shields mechanics, we've finalized the rules of the game, we've added names to all the cards, and images to all the galaxy cards. We've also started to draw concept art for all the different alien races in Multiverse, and we're getting ready to start drawing the final cards. Watch out for updates on Multiverse, because there's a lot more on the way!

#gamedev #indiedev #TCG #CCG #LCG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement