🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Super Space Meltdown // A Sci-Fi Top-Down Retro-Insprited Strategy Shooter

Started by
-1 comments, last by clix_clax 9 years, 4 months ago

Hi,

I'm here to introduce myself and the game I am currently working on, "Super Space Meltdown".

It's a top-down retro-inspired shooter with a UI reminiscent of an FPS and control mechanics insprited by top-down strategy games and action RPGs. I have also been trying hard to get the shooting to be like that sort of click mayhem you get in games like Diablo which is to say that the way you have to fire your gun is kind of like a clicker/incremental game.

dx02du.png

We are a little ways off releasing the full version of the game as I am adding a kind of endless random level system which will basically mean the game will be an endless space station with play cycles similar to that of other popular procedural games.

We are currently selling the game for 65 pence (less than a dollar) on itch and at the moment you get a 10 level demo for Mac and PC.

Once all of the additional content we want to add is in the game we plan to release on as many platforms as possible and intend to send free copies of the game to anyone who purchases the game during its current "early access" phase.

You can get it here: http://4dx-games.itch.io/super-space-meltdown

Any support is greatly appreciated.

Hope you enjoy.
Nice to meet you.
Thanks in advance.

smile.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement