🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Dungeon Hordes 2

Started by
0 comments, last by Ashaman73 9 years, 3 months ago

Hello my name is Walker Nay. I am 18 years old and still in high school. Anyway I will cut to the chase. I created a game when I was 17 called "Dungeon Hordes 2." It is the 3rd game that I have created but in all honesty it isn't that great. I made it in less than a week out of boredom and it turned out better than I thought it would. Here is the Youtube link and yes it is free to play.

Feedback would be nice!

Advertisement

Wow, great work smile.png , even better when considering that you were 17 at the time you made it. It reminds me instantly of gauntlet. If you want to improve it, I would sugguest to look at the following

1. Add some sound, if you have not done it already.

2. Add some monster generator you can destroy, gives you some kind of target to limit the hordes.

If you make a trailer or something, try to limit it to a few minutes only.

I like really the idea that you are yourself an undead fighting the undead. You could expand this to some other characters,a ghul, a spectre, lich, zombie, all different characters with different attack abilities. And, if you are still bored, add some multiplayer tongue.png

Nevertheless, good work, keep it up.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement