🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Cartel Rivals | MMORPG

Started by
0 comments, last by Ivorne 9 years, 1 month ago

we are looking for Team members

Cartel Rivals : MMORPG mafia game

Platform
PC , MAC

Our game is 3D MMORPG mafia game with a very different game-play and Core mechanics

Progress
It is important to present the project in its current state. Consider presenting

we currently have :-

2 networking programmers
1 Game-play programmer (client side )
3 Modelers and level designers
2 Sound and Music composers
2 Concept artist
1 web designer
1 marketing Manager

Well our games current progress are :-

The server side coding is mostly done as our networking programmer has his own networking framework which is able to do 2000+ CCU per server and other mechanics for the game needed
- Our Level designers and modelers are working very hard on the first city and models , characters (like everyone know MMO cites need to be very vast for players to explore )
- Games logo and promo arts are being worked on for 1 month but im really confused to pick a good logo for the game so our concept artist are working on it also

We are looking for C# client side (Game-play) Programmers to make the games core mechanics and also modelers , web developers

Contact

Im currently working in Advanced Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd (AMTEC)

I been working in the game development field for 7 years (project management , Marketing etc .. ) yet its not fully my profession but its my passion

What me adn my team is trying to do is to make a Game which is very different from other games and entertainment for players

Payment : we are currently planing to do KS for the game as soon as the games working prototype is done with some arts and core mechanics
everyone will be give a percentage share from the money gained from KS
for the time they dedicate for the project and work they done

Advertisement

Are you doing it in Unity3d?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement