🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Good name for a zombie game

Started by
14 comments, last by GeneralJist 8 years, 11 months ago
whats a good non generic name for a zombie game? Something quite short that will draw people in
Advertisement

Dayz of brainz? Fleshfeast!

Pretty generic though.

Hard with so little info.

Dayz of brainz? Fleshfeast!

Pretty generic though.

Hard with so little info.

So basically it's a open world zombie rpg with multiple endings and different story options

Is there something non-generic about your game that would help inspire a non-generic name?

Radiant Verge is a Turn-Based Tactical RPG where your movement determines which abilities you can use.

Is there something non-generic about your game that would help inspire a non-generic name?

Only feature wise really not so much storywise

I vote for "Shambles" or something that is connected but not beat you over the head (Day Z, Zombies!, Dead State, etc)...

"Generic zombie apocalypse simulator"

Then you shorten it to GZAS to make it shorter and stylize the hell out of that shortened name to make it not as generic as it reads. And figure out a catchy way to pronounce it.

o3o

"Generic zombie apocalypse simulator"

Then you shorten it to GZAS to make it shorter and stylize the hell out of that shortened name to make it not as generic as it reads. And figure out a catchy way to pronounce it.

like u actually call it (using that name) jesus (gee-zass)tongue.png i prob wouldn't though cause that might kinda tick off Christians (being one I would advise u against it)

At least I'm trying

Walkers

Infected

Zom?bie

?z?mbi
Send more brains.

If you're not sure why, Google it :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement