🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Good name for a zombie game

Started by
14 comments, last by GeneralJist 8 years, 11 months ago

Death Trudge

Deathhowl

Fallen Arms

Stark

Advertisement

Doomsday Now

World in Ruins
Fight of Man

Struggle

Y.A.Z.G. yet another zombie game

Y.A.Z.S. yet another zombie shooter

Y.A.C.C. yet another compiler compiler - oh wait! that one's taken already! <g>.

what about "Zombies Unlimited!" ?

"Half-dead" (a play on half-life).

with the plethora of zombie shooters out there, its hard to be original.

Norm Barrows

Rockland Software Productions

"Building PC games since 1989"

rocklandsoftware.net

PLAY CAVEMAN NOW!

http://rocklandsoftware.net/beta.php

If you're parodying valve ip, why not "still alive"?

Dead End...Lol...

Fate of the Lost?

Forsaken Remnant?

Just thinking of stuff, but I might get back to you.

To start,

how much of it is complete?

What is your flag ship mechanic?

If you want help, you'll need to give us more,

or just call it Necrophilia and be done with it.

I always wanted to do Zombie's on a carnival cruse (After snakes on a plane)

Since you've given me no more details, I'm going to fill them in.

The year is 2025, and the world is finally had enough of Zombie shooters, and they decide to have a global "book burning" of sorts for all Zombie related books and games.

So, on this one day, everyone burns the content.

But little did they know, millions of years ago a powerful wizard, who once accidentally sacrificed his wife in a ceremony, brought her back from the dead, and because of his love for her, and her state, he cast a spell on her, and all like her, so that she and her kind would never be forgotten.

So the burning of all the zombie related content on that day long ago, in the distant future triggered his spell, forcing all the zombies in the works to become real.

Completely taken off guard by this ridiculous event, the world's people began to run from the fires.

Everyone grabbed their guns and went to war, with the same old never ending effect displayed in the works.

But then one lone WWF fighter found the Zombie's secret weakness that no one before has ever uncovered, to defeat zombie's once and for all.

He knocked out their teeth.

Without Teeth, the zombie's were unable to properly eat or bite anything, thus unable to digest the brains or limbs they needed to survive.

With this new tactic used, zombies around the world lost their appeal again, and they lost ground.

Heralded as a Hero, the WWF champion received the belt of champions and Nobel piece prize, using it as a gag for any zombie's he came across.

And they called it, Zombies' Need Dentist 2. (ZND2)

Q: What happened to the 1st game?

A: It was burned in the fire along with most other zombie related content. So this is a "remake/ reboot.

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement