🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Script builder addon does not detect duplicate scripts on Windows

Started by
6 comments, last by WitchLord 9 years ago

The script builder addon does not detect duplicate scripts on Windows.

If the same script is added multiple times, but with differing case, it will add the same file again.

The cause is in CScriptBuilder::IncludeIfNotAlreadyIncluded, it uses a case sensitive search in the script map.

Using a case insensitive std::less replacement should suffice here.

Advertisement

Thanks for alerting me of this. I'll have it fixed for the next release.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Just as a reminder that this should only occur on Windows, as most other operating systems are POSIX based and are case-sensitive.

Yes, I know, but thanks for the reminder anyway :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've fixed this in revision 2182.

Regards,

Andreas

scriptbuilder.cpp does not compile due to CScriptBuilder::GetSectionName using the wrong set type to declare an iterator.

Strange. I didn't get any compilation error for this.

I'll have it fixed. Thanks.

Fixed in revision 2184.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement