🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

objForThiscall for asCALL_GENERIC

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 8 years, 10 months ago

Hello, Andreas.

Can you add possibility to storing and retreiving of objForThiscall for asCALL_GENERIC.

Retreiving it maybe like this:

virtual void *asIScriptGeneric::GetObjectForThiscall() = 0; // returns pointer which we pass in objForThiscall

Advertisement

Yes, I think that can be done. I'll take note of this.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Hello.

Can you tell approximate time of adding this feature?
If that take much time then I add own temporary hack, if not then I will wait.
Thanks!

It will probably take a while (months).

Not because it is a complex modification but because it requires a change to the interface, so I'll hold off on this change until I start working on version 2.31.0 (right now I'm working on 2.30.2).

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've implemented this support in revision 2220. (2.31.0 WIP).

I added the method GetAuxiliary() to the asIScriptGeneric interface to allow the function to retrieve the pointer that was provided in the RegisterGlobalFunction or RegisterObjectMethod.

Regards,

Andreas

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement