Advertisement

A survey to design a farming game~

Started by July 16, 2015 06:58 AM
3 comments, last by jpetrie 9 years, 2 months ago

Hello :) I'm studying in France trying to finish my dissertation about games, and I'm trying to design the characters in the farming game,so I am doing a survey about your preference for the characters in the farming game. This questionnaire survey is absolutely anonymous, definitely it will not have any negative influence on your life and study. Thanks for your participation :) Just 1 minute! Thank you so much~

http://www.wenjuan.com/s/ey6vAv/

Done and good luck!

Advertisement

I haven't yet filled out your survey, as I have two minor uncertainties:

First, your country selection doesn't have an "other" option; are you only looking for responses from people living in the listed countries?

Second, what, precisely, is a "farming game"? Is it just "any game themed around farming", regardless of mechanics, or do you have a particular set of mechanics in mind? For example, would an arena hack-and-slash game in which one defends farm-fields from marauding creatures out to eat one's crops count as a "farming game"? (I don't think that I've played many such games either way, so it may well be that I'm missing some common definition... ^^; )

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Skipped filling out your survey as I'm not in any of the listed countries and didn't want to spoil your data. I would suggest adding in an 'other' and have the user list their country manually if at all possible, and possibly list the ones shown in alphabetical order.

Good luck with your research.

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

Please don't cross post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement