🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Pull My Tongue [WiP, one-man-project]

Started by
31 comments, last by David Marquardt 8 years, 5 months ago
Started working on the levels for the last world and added curved sliders. They are built with a spline so I can make whatever shape I like. Might be fun smile.png

ZOyMHYY.gif
Advertisement
I'm working away, almost "done". Only 10 more levels for World 5. Added removeable spikes to cram out a few more levels smile.png

FsBilJP.gif
I have been making levels all week so I decided to take a break and add something fun smile.png
He flies away if the object he lands on is moved or if the tongue gets close. The object he lands on is randomized as well smile.png

lIWDVdY.gif

Looks like heaps of fun! Let us know when it's released.

Also if you need help with the sound let me know.

contact@gamemasteraudio.com

Now the game is sent in to Apple for review! I'll have the official release date any day now smile.png

Vm3ocEN.png
Today is the #InternationalPopcornDay, therefor I thought it was fitting to show this brand new trailer today smile.png

Pull My Tongue will launch on the AppStore on Februari 4th, hope you will like it folks !

nicely done.

very nice animations with the chameleon and nice physics with the tongue. looks very playful and well designed. good atmosphere.

Thanks man! smile.png

no worries, definately will be supporting when it comes out.

Interested in seeing some more of your work as well : )

Pull My Tongue found it's way onto the TouchArcade front page this morning smile.png

I especially liked this part below biggrin.png

"I've got to say that the polish, art style, and interesting tongue-stretching mechanic is a really impressive effort coming from just one guy. It'd be impressive coming from a team of fifty."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement