🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Project: Sniper Shooting Using Unity 3D

Started by
-1 comments, last by shah_sohaib 8 years, 8 months ago

I am developing and somehow developed 3D sniper shooting game. I am constantly working on this game from last 1 month. While making this game, I have learned alot about C# a cool language to deal with.

After all one month effort I made this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funworld.mountain.sniper.shooting

I have used most advanced coding method like ray casting and unity 3d animator tool. This game is made from scratch.

Now, after making this game, I can call myself indie developer. so, want to be a member of indie developer family. Guys, be my friend.

I know my game still has lot of bugs, I am constantly working on it to improve it.

As indie developer do share feedback about my game and please also guide me how, we(indie developers) who do not have marketing budgets can promote games.

We can develop good games but how we can reach to the users, happy to listen it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement