🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game project!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Olaf Patrik 8 years, 8 months ago

Hey,

recently I had an idea for a 2D platformer game. I was working on game development with Game Maker but currently I´m using Unity, I´m still not very good with coding but I know a little bit of game development. So I really would like if someone helped me with this project. Music, Coding, Art, (Story) it does not matter.

Like I said it would be a 2D platformer with a quick, dark/neon stile. This of course won´t be a normal platformer, I thought of something like that: There is only one platform, with is slowly getting transparent but before it disapears a new platform apears. There are a few levels, the difficulty and speed increases by each level. This would be quick, reactions type game, where you have to jump and think quickly.

I would really appreciate if someone wanted to join this project. I´m not gonna be able to pay anyone, so I´m sorry for that, but if the game turns to be really cool, who know? If you are interested to help my, please reply to this topic or E-mail me on ( OlogamesGJ@gmail.com )

Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement