Advertisement

Pointless Wars - [Turn-Based Pointless Strategy]

Started by March 01, 2016 03:37 AM
24 comments, last by BertiRean 7 years, 2 months ago

Need to save this in favorites, so I don't forget to try this when it comes out smile.png

Need to save this in favorites, so I don't forget to try this when it comes out smile.png

Sweet!

Advertisement

When a human army is not enough.

NAdUKxa.gif

Last hero designed wub.png
Mj9n0eo.png
v7Bu4jO.gif
Bringing some life to the scenario rolleyes.gif

po4Knyy.gif

Fullscreen:
[spoiler]
XrcwdCH.gif
[/spoiler]
ZwZi9Bw.gif

(Fullscreen)
[spoiler]xsEP9ZO.gif[/spoiler]

I need a way to show the player which units are being targeted.
I'm using a circle, the darker the color, more resistant is the unit for the attack.
A circle highlight works fine, I guess, maybe, I think?
Advertisement

Obligatory post just to keep this thread in the front page

Hello friends,

Not much to say aside from "yes, I'm still working on the game". But most of the things I'm doing are invisible. I just finished programming a match-making server, which I'm very happy about. It means that I'm a lot closer to make a beta-testing.

Here's another gif. It's a bug, but people love gifs and that's all I have for today!

In order to decide who plays first, a spinning (not one thousand) coin will drop from the sky.

AvgMUDS.gif

Cheers!

I'm making the interface less dull, adding some transitions and stuff.
Unit out:
QFREqkA.gif
Unit in:
jqFUuvx.gif
Oh, by the way, did you noticed this sick new logo by @jdewojno? He had never done anything like this before, what a guy.9YeYQwj.png
Hey do you need music for this? Give me a shout: ryan@neondolphinmusic.com. My playreel is on my website too: NeonDolphinMusic.com I think we can get a badass epic sound that would be great on its own and would enhance your concept by being pointlessly epic :)

Thank you mate, I have a composer already but I appreciate the interest.

I took a look at your site, good stuff!

Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement