🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Passing funcdefs behavior changed?

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 8 years ago

Not sure if this is a bug or if we've been getting functions from generic parameters the wrong way this whole time.

Say we have a funcdef "void SomeFuncdef()", and we have an engine function registered as "void DoSomething(SomeFuncdef@ foo)" with asCALL_GENERIC.

In the function we were previously using something like (asIScriptFunction*)gen->GetArgObject(0), which now doesn't work anymore since 2.31.0 (and also the latest WIP SVN revision) says that funcdef types are not objects. We can fix this by using GetArgAddress() instead. Is this the intended way of doing things?

Thanks!

Advertisement

I'll need to investigate this. I was pretty sure I had already fixed a bug like this in the latest WIP SVN revision, but you say the bug persists so I guess this is a slightly different case.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've fixed this in revision 2327.

Thanks,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement