🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Being One - Episode 6 [wip]

Started by
4 comments, last by Psionic3D 7 years, 12 months ago

BEING ONE - EPISODE 6
I have decided to use Unity to create the 6th episode in my flash game series of Sci-Fi Point & Click escape adventure games so I will be posting some progress pics in here over the next month or so. http://www.beingonegames.com

I am probably aiming to build the game as a standalone exe as that frees me from the constraints of delivering to web/Android and having to cut back on visual quality in so many ways!!

Anyway enough blabbering on, here's a few pics of some of the models I've created recently, more in the way. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them asap!

Thanks,

Psionic

[attachment=32329:b16-keycards800.jpg]

[attachment=32330:b16-laptop1.jpg]

[attachment=32331:b16-lock1800.jpg]

[attachment=32332:b16-scientisthazmat800.jpg]

[attachment=32333:b16-scientisthazmat-progress800.jpg]

[attachment=32335:being1ep6-wip1.jpg]

[attachment=32334:b16-spycam1.jpg]

Advertisement

tumblr_o8x9dd8tuu1s3gnw8o1_500.gif

The nanoslave creature walk cycle created in Cinema 4D

A walkcycle for the hazmat suited guy.

[attachment=32338:hazmat-walk.gif]

Dev Diary #1 - Being One 6 & Killer Escape 4

Dev Diary #2 - here's some animations of the characters I have made and also a first build of the intro scene...more stuff to add and some atmospheric music etc

Dev Diary #3 - Spider model made for Being One Episode 6 - Spider also to be released as a model pack.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement