🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Beta Available] Van Special Agent (2.5D Action Game)

Started by
-1 comments, last by Zbits 7 years, 11 months ago

[BETA AVAILABLE]

About the game:

- Made with Unity 5.3

- For Windows & Linux.
- 2.5D action game.
- "Survival mode", "Find the item mode". (Working on them right now).
- The enemy IA it's really basic( just enable, disable, follow and attack for now, working on it).
- Two alternatives for user input combining the mouse or keyboard only (Not configurable, both available at the same time).
- 360 xbox controller compatible.

I´ve been working in this proyect About two months now.
It's my first game development proyect and the first game engine I've tried, and I could really use some feedback about it.

[Download Beta Version] Available for Linux and Windows (No instalation needed):

Download Page

Here the Gameplay! Hope you like it!

[media]https:

[/media]

Facebook Site
Van Web Site (Beta available).

[Little About Me] I'm a TI student from Mexico, always triying to learn a little more, I started this proyect for a contest of GameDevelopment, I found out about the contest two months late, so I had to work really hard to learn how to use unity and build the game at the same time, by now, I have only one month to make a "decent" playable version but after the contest Im going to complete the game and release it completle free for the comunity. Im new in the comunity, in the game developing world and in unity. Every advice or critic is welcome! also if there is anything I can help dont hesitate to ask!

Im not sure if the correct genre is 2.5 Action game, any correction will be apreciated.

Future Plans for the game:
- "History mode".
- Online scoreboard and Versus Mode.
- Improve (more like "Adding some" xD) the background and wall/floor graphics.
- .... That's all. (o__o)... All suggestion are welcome.

Thanks for your time!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement