🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Dread Space - Voyage Team Recruitment

Started by
-1 comments, last by Asher7x 7 years, 8 months ago

Hello everyone, thanks for you time and consideration. I'm looking to recruit a few people to begin work on a project that we can then take to kick starter. I've always wanted to create a game, and I've spent the last couple years learning zbrush, blender, mudbox, and anything else I can get my hands on.

I'm looking for individuals who are ready to take some of their personal time and channel it into the creation of a fun game that will allow us to get off the ground and hopefully doing something we love and enjoy. Ideally, you should have at least a few hours to spare each weak to make progress towards a presentation of our idea. If your the type of person that's going to bail on a project, you need not apply. Do not waste my time - i'm only interested in people who want to break into the industry and create a name for themselves by producing the best game we can with what we have to work with.

I have an idea in mind that I will discuss in further detail with applicants who are interested, but at this stage in the game, suffice it to say that my idea is a cross between xcom, and Faster Than Light, and will be 3rd or first person with an emphasis on character/squad development and RPG aspects. The scope of the project is not very large but will be discussed further and tuned down or up. If the idea of such a game interests you, and you'd love to see it completed, then I'd be happy to extend the invitation to join my team.

As it stands right now, I will need a programmer and another 3d artist to start. The programmer should be familiar with unity and C#

You will need team speak or a phone

The 3D artist should be able to produce workable models with good topology.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from some of you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement