🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Top down shooter rpg tactical game in progress

Started by
0 comments, last by Navyman 7 years, 8 months ago
Hi all!

Im new at this community and i wanted to share my current project in development.

Its about a space ship game with character progression and galaxy conquest, While battles are in a 3d top down enviroment with mouse aim etc. Im using unity.

I could say that im not even in the 20 % of the whole game, but im progressing alone. In orden to continue i will be needing to form a small team, i have already a composer with me, and now im looking for a 3d artist.
As an indie developer i expect to share profits with my team once published.

The idea of this post its to get some ideas to where to start to search someone and maybe learn something usefull that you guys can advice me. Sooner i will post some images of the game, its called Wormhole for now but might change! Thanks all
Advertisement

The idea of this post its to get some ideas to where to start to search someone and maybe learn something usefull that you guys can advice me. Sooner i will post some images of the game, its called Wormhole for now but might change!

The best section maybe the Developer's Journal for what you are looking for vs. a standard forum post. Looking forward to see what you have done and the future.

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement