🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Where is the menu for changin signature?

Started by
6 comments, last by jpetrie 7 years, 6 months ago

I wanted to edit (remove) my signature but I do not find again the correct menu, If I go on top left and I put my mouse over "MySettings" a overlay text says "Edit my settings, such as signature photo and more..." but there is no signature XD

Advertisement

It should be in the menu on the left hand side:

[attachment=34155:profile.png]

Do you not see the option?

Do you not see the option?

GDNet+ only.

The other posts on this topic suggest flagging the post for moderators/staff to deal with the issue -- which seems to have been now here? I don't see a signature in the first post, at least.

Hello to all my stalkers.

I believe the signature feature is now restricted to GDNet members, moderators and staff. Members who previously had a signature in place prior to the recent changes still have their signatures but no option to change or delete them. Hence some of the recent threads in this particular forum.

Well... That seems like a funny thing to have as paying membership only.

I would have thought that having a signature would be normal feature of a forum?

Guess not, not any more. All the more reason to get that gdnet+ eh? :)

lol Usually Premium membership is expected to add features, not to re-enable features that were previously available :) never mind I wanted to edit the signature just to remove it, not to change it so its fine anyway ^^ good day to everyone :D

never mind I wanted to edit the signature just to remove it, not to change it so its fine anyway

It's back again.

Demon_Dar.png

I fixed it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement