🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[LFM]Unity 2D Defense RPG

Started by
2 comments, last by juicyz 7 years, 5 months ago

Hi all, I'm a programmer looking for others to join my game effort.

I'm currently working on a 2D RPG Defense game that I have been working on slowly for a little while now. The basic premise of the game is that you are trying to survive against waves of enemies that come from the top of the map. You will use your abilities to kill the enemies while gaining loot, experience, and fame. I'd like to concentrate on single player for now but I have entertained the idea of making this multiplayer/co-op. I've thought about unique spell and crafting systems that would be something new to this genre to at least be different than other games but haven't decided on any single aspect.

Some features that I'm working on or have started includes:

• Inventory
  • Items
  • Player
  • Stats
  • Spells
  • Enemies
  • Some UI features

I don't really have plans to commercialize this game as it is just a hobby and a way to learn. You can contact me through PM here and then we can figure out another way to talk. I look forward to talking to you.

Advertisement

Hey there, your project sounds pretty nice, I've always been a fan of like endless wave defense games.

I'm a sound designer/composer and I'm looking to expand my portfolio!

My Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/corey-taylor-525458760

email me if you're interested :)

coreytsound@gmail.com

Hello, Juicy!

I'm a C# programmer with reasonable unity experience and I'm looking for a project just like yours!

I can work on the project full-time (yes, I know that will be no payment envolved, but that doesn't bother me right now).

Send me an e-mail if you want to talk more about it, ok?

joaogbdesouza@gmail.com

Still looking for more if anyone is interested

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement