🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Most recent post information not showing in Firefox

Started by
4 comments, last by khawk 7 years, 5 months ago

Sometime starting in the past two weeks I have been seeing issues with the most recent post information not showing alongside the forum in Firefox (latest version,, currently 50.1.0, see attached image). Curiously, I first saw this at work about a week ago or so, then only yesterday at home. In both cases, once it started happening it remains that way across reboots, etc.

Just trying now in IE they do appear correctly, so it appears to be a browser-specific problem.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help isolate the issue.

Advertisement
Yes. You should browse the active topics instead :^)

Ha ha, well yes, that's sort of a solution. :) Except for the fact that those lists also are missing the most recent post time information in Firefox.

Joking aside, the issue being that it's time-consuming to have to travel into each forum to see if there are any new posts since you last visited.

That seems to happen when you reduce the width of the window below some threshold, try maximizing your window.

Bingo, that was it! Love the easy answers. Pretty sure a gaming resolution switch subtly shrunk my open window down a bit and I must've not resized it back to my "normal" viewing size. Thanks!

Yes that's the "tablet" window format. I personally catch myself in that mode often because I tend to use smaller browser windows while working on multiple things. That view might change at some point to at least include more information about the posts.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement