🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for other beginners to develop a game for learning purposes and experience.

Started by
1 comment, last by hiddenblade 7 years, 3 months ago

I am looking for individuals who want to begin game development and would like to learn in a non-stressful environment. We are now looking for a few artists and graphic designers. While I do want this to be a beginners group, I would prefer that individuals understand their field and just need to gain the experience and knowledge from creating an entire game.

This project will be done in UE4 and will be a 2D platformer. I would like this project to be something that everyone in the group is able to be proud of and wants to display, therefore I would like a dedication to the project, but as it is a project for beginners I will not be expecting you to focus your time around it, but would like the project to be accomplished in a timely manner.

I, personally have experience in programming, an understanding of graphic design and model creation (no personal artistic talent), and story creation to aide everyone in understanding how the individual parts work together to develop an entire game. I believe that this will be an opportunity for beginners to develop a game at a pace that is suitable, while learning the process of game development, as well as having a project that you will be able to provide as a sample of their work as you move forward onto bigger and larger projects that require experience and a sample of your created works.

If interested, please send me an email at msquigle@gmail.com with what role you would like to fill as well as your current skills in that area.

Advertisement

Edited.

Hello Serac,

I would be very interested in joining this project.

Thanks,

hiddenblade

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement