🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Assembling a team for a tactical role-playing gam

Started by
-1 comments, last by Noddy92 7 years, 4 months ago

Hello,

I'am looking for a team for a turn-based strategy/RPG

Game Overview

The game is an old school tactical role-playing game inspired by such games as Jagged Alliance and XCOM, with expanded concept ideas.

The game will include three parts: tactical, strategy and RPG elements.

The game will be in isometric 3D environment (characters, terrain, buildings). The game is set in modern time.

Th game will be made using Unity.

I have completed the design document, but am willing to receive new ideas, critics, and such.

This project at this point is for fun and passion, but I do plan if we make it good enough to launch a crowdfunding campaign or seek finance.

Team

I'am currently looking for:

Programmer (Unity):

- Someone who loves and understands turn-based strategy and RPGs, and can make a good system.

- Familiar with the Unity engine

- Loves strategy and RPG games

3D modelling (for structures and environment):

- Can create realistic low poly models

- Loves strategy and RPG games

UI Designer:

- Understands Unity engine

- Can create functional and easy to understand UI

I have currently built a prototype, but wasn't able to progress, due to my lack of programming skills. In the meantime I've started creating 3D models of weapons and characters.

Please note that I need people who understand the game we are making and love the genre.

If you're willing to join, please contact me at radunenad@gmail.com and I will tell you more about the project and discuss your participation in it.

Thanks in advance

Noddy92

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement