🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a programmer for a simple 2D game

Started by
9 comments, last by I_<3_Programming_;) 7 years, 4 months ago
Hi everyone!
I have been working as a concept artist for a year and been developing games for ~7 years by myself.
Now I am looking for a programmer to form a small team and create a simple (relatively) 2d game. I have lots of ideas for games (most of them are RPG, RTS, action and roguelike) but will be happy to hear your's if you have any.
I will be doing all art-related tasks including concepts, game graphics (pixel art or traditional/cartoony), animation, UI etc.
IDE/ game engine is up to you, but it must support 2D games.
Advertisement

i can c# as a hobby in with unity engine. i would like to join!

Hey! Glad to join your team! I have my own In-home engine but can also do it in GameMaker studio or construct, both are exclusive to 2D and very powerful.

Hello! I have never worked with a team, nor have I finished a game of my own, but I do have a basic level of programming experience, and I would very much like to be a part of your team, even if just to do some of the more tedious grunt work. I am simply looking to gain some experience. If you would be interested in giving me a chance, let me know! Regardless, I wish you good luck on your endevour!

Hey! I would love to join your team. I have experience in unity, c#, c and c++. I have completed games on my own as well as in a team ( GameJam hackathon).

Hi, I have 10 years of Game development experience. Have developed games in cocos2d-x , unity 3d, XNA. Would love to work with you to develop 2d games

Nice turnout in this thread. This is great to see.

2D Game Portfolio Link

I would have to be shown something before committing.

I can do the coding part.if you are interested contact me 270514974@libero.it

Hi again.
Not sure if I am able to delete this topic but it is no longer relevant because I have already picked a programmer for the project.

I would definitely like to join your team! I have not worked on a fully developed 2D game yet but have worked with a number of projects in my degree, working with C#, ActionScript, JavaScript, java, and more. Let me know if there's any chance I can join the team and we can all grow together.

"Put your mind into a position to change your present, and your future"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement