🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Returning To An Idea.....Help Needed.

Started by
0 comments, last by Rakesh_Nair 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi, I'm Graham

Just over 7 years ago, I came up with a game idea, (action adventure, platformer) called 'Fear Of The Dark'.

Then of course came kids, new job etc. Now things have calmed down I'm looking to jump back in.

Because of my previous job background, I'm looking to begin work on designing some environments for it.

This is what I have so far(or up to the point where I took a break).

Concept Art (Both environments and characters)

Story concept outline (including level details, bosses, intro etc)

Concept for the demo/tutorial/intro (the whole thing was built by me in blender, which sadly got lost)

I am looking for help to get a demo together, which would involve needing the following:

Building/Rigging/Animating the main character, some other monsters etc. for demo purposes.

Sounds, Music

Coding/Programming

I have the info to send, regarding the artwork, Story etc

Again many thanks for any assistance.

Advertisement

I am Unity programmer and 2D-3D artist and would love to work on your project. Feel free to contact me.

Also, from the info above I believe you are planning a 3D platformer. Can you add more details on the game setting (or mail/message me privately) to decide the type assets and time length needed for the work.

My mail ID is rakesh_nair@vivaldi.net

Looking forward to work with you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement