🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Orchestral Music

Started by
5 comments, last by AGenovino 22 years, 6 months ago
If you are interested in orchestral music library and original score production visit: FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS Info and licensing All music produced with the best professional samples libraries. Film music and original classical styles available Regards Antonio Genovino Edited by - AGenovino on November 26, 2001 9:00:21 PM Edited by - AGenovino on November 26, 2001 9:02:43 PM
Advertisement
yo, I was quite impressed with your quality and arranging skill. Let me just make a little guess though. You must be using something along the lines of Miroslav or Advanced Orchestra, am I right?
Yes. I use especially M. Vitous Symphonic Orchestral samples library, Peter Siedlaczek Advanced Orchestra and Classical Choir and 3d Sound piano samples

Thank you for listening.

Regards
Antonio
damn, i want those.
Hi,
AGenovino

Is it possible to download the program any where??
These orchestra music pieces are very awesome.

Email: c3ooo@hotmail.com

Edited by - c3ooo on December 7, 2001 8:18:25 PM
Not busy ?? visit http://everything.at/bs
Bro the only way you''re going to get the program, which sounds like Gigastudios inspired you''er going to have to buy it. And the samples he used aint cheep, the Miroslav master sample set is around $4,000 USD. The only way you could get around this is if you went the warez piracy rout which is gay to say the least. Save up your money and hone your skills and maybe someday you''ll experence the power of these samples.
Thanks for reply JAXX.
Anyway for any info visit Ilio.com (Vitous library) and soundsonline.com (Siedlaczek''s sounds)

Antonio

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement