🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Programmer looking for team (Unity/Unreal/Other)

Started by
0 comments, last by kevin.sawall 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi all,

My name is Robert and I am a computer game development student in Ireland looking to join a team to create a game.

I have some experience in Unreal and Unity. I am proficient in C/C++, C#, Java, Python and Ruby. My preference would be to program in C++ if possible but comfortable with the others I have mentioned.

I like problem solving and sharing ideas and opinions with people for the betterment of a project. Automation is very important to me, I don't want to hardcode every little detail into the code making it hard to change values further down the line, which is ok for proof of concept but I feel that a final product should have as little hardcoding as possible (Unity and Unreal make it easier to avoid hardcoding thankfully).

I'm always willing to learn new things as best as I can, reading as much documents on subjects as possible. Have a habit of prowling Stack Exchange sites for game development and programming.

I am looking for a team as programming is my strongest attribute and my art is sub-par at best but enjoy doing very low detail drawing.

Please feel free to reply to this thread with details of your project and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Advertisement

messaged

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement