🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

need DEVS WORKING ON A thid person shooter

Started by
-1 comments, last by AfamGamerHD 7 years, 3 months ago

LikesI'm going to keep this short and sweet, I have a small group that is determined to make a game not any kind of game a tps that would change the gaming community. were making a multiplayer thirdperson shooter.were looking to add this game to steam when its finish,were looking for designers, game animators and c++ coders.we have a whole discord setup and you can join from adding me on skype:AfamGamerHD OR discord:AfamGamerHD I hope you are as excited as me to and as everyone in this group to become a developer. under 17 skill level any

2Likes

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:36 PM

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, I have a small group that is determined to make a game not any kind of game a tps that would change the gaming community. were making a multiplayer thirdperson shooter.were looking to add this game to steam when its finish,were looking for designers, game animators and c++ coders.we have a whole discord setup and you can join from adding me on skype:AfamGamerHD OR discord:AfamGamerHD I hope you are as excited as me to and as everyone in this group to become a developer. under 17 skill level any

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement