🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

(Highly Passionate) Looking for Help with Story Game!

Started by
0 comments, last by Adam-Matic Gaming 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi!

My name is Nick and I'm looking for help with various different things for my game. First, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a 22 year old self taught programmer and graphic designer with a passion for writing and gaming. I've wanted to tell stories for quite a while, but writing books was always boring to me. Filming has always been interesting to me, however, I don't have the money to buy props, high quality equipment, etc. I found gaming and game development as an opportunity to tell my stories. I already knew how to program and how to do graphic design, but I still need help in other ways to make my stories come to life. If there's anyone out there that can help me in the following positions, I would be greatly appreciative!

- 3D Modeling (Props)
- Ambiance Music
- Voice Acting

Email:
icyflqmes@aol.com

Thank you for your time and I hope to partner with you and create something awesome!

- Nick

Advertisement

Hey! Student of computer science here! I know a fair bit of code, but I'm just starting to get into modelling and sound design.

I'm not the best with the first two (I'm not even what you might call "competent"), but as a drama student I might be able to help with VA depending on the role. Keep in mind my range is limited due to the fact that I'm a guy in his high teens :D I've got a good grasp on emotion and all that junk but I wouldn't be able to do, say, Solid Snake without sounding like a doofus.

I'm looking to get my foot in the door in terms of game design, and I think it would be great to tag along for a project, just see how the process generally goes. I'd also be able to look over code because I understand the logic and general structure of it, so if you're ever having an issue a second pair of eyes would be available. I've had ambitious story-driven game dreams too, so I totally understand your position and would like to help out if at all possible. If not, I'll at least stay tuned to the forum for more updates.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement