🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Fluffy Horde is looking for a Beta Tester

Started by
2 comments, last by jamespetts 7 years, 3 months ago

giphy.gif

If you love bunnies then we’ve got one fantastic game to show you. Fluffy Horde, a 2D sidescrolling strategy game that combines both RTS and Tower Defense gameplay mechanics, covered with some lovely pixel art, a calming soundtrack, and lots of bunnies that are controlled by a misunderstood Shaman wander that, after being rejected by all three kingdoms that he have visited, decided to conquer them all with a horde of bunnies.

So in the game you’ll have to defend/free cities from the terrifying yet adorable bunnies, in the tower-defense/RTS style of play with hours of supposedly addicting gameplay, which comes from the 70 cities you’ll have to free.

The developers need some outside help testing out the game, and they’re especially looking for developers to test some features out and get their thoughts and feedback on them. I personally hope to play it, it looks like a fun game that’ll also melt my heart from how cute it looks and plays.

Sign up for the beta by join the game’s Discord server and asking them about testing the game.

Played it? We’d love to know what you thought about it.

Advertisement

Hi

I am a gamer with like 15 years of expierience.

Want to start a carrier in game QA testing.

Looking for some projects that could help me catch up with expierience on real game testing problems.

If you still need someone to test your projects give me a link.

That one for discord server you posted doesn't work.

Cheers.,

hey!

here is the new link https://discord.gg/mEcqwBD

<3

This is the best name for a computer game ever.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement