🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Programmers wanted for mobile app

Started by
4 comments, last by SlendazZ 7 years ago

Hey,

Looking for 1-2 programmers to develop a mobile app for my thesis project.

Basic overview of the game I'm developing

I have already developed the prototype for the app, I now just need people to develop a

functioning app based off the prototype. The app would be developed in Unity, so experience

with the Unity Engine would be preferred. Depending on experience, this could take 2 - 3 months

to complete.

If my team finishes the demo for the game by the end summer I would be looking to create a Kickstarter campaign in

the fall and complete the game for distribution. We can discuss those details if you wish to stay on after the

original task is completed.

Advertisement

Hey toheka1brian,

I've been using Unity now for about 3 months. Did online tutorials with udemy and cousera, udemy is really really voluminous. Check out the course content! https://www.udemy.com/become-a-game-designer/learn/v4/content

I can program in C# aswell. I love programming, designing and I'm good in a team! I've also created four games up to date.

My name is Ugo btw, but you can call me German.

How can we get started?

Thanks,
German

Hey all,

Still looking for one more programmer for this project.

bump

Looks interesting. I have a similar level of experience as Ugo, learning primarily from courses on Udemy. I have a portfolio (writing and design) at GeraldBurke.com and I've released the game Galaxus on the Play Store. I've been itching to collaborate on something and this looks perfect. Let me know.

Hey toheka1brian!

I'm a finnish programmer / game designer with about 2 years of experience in coding and game designing.

I also have about 3 years of experience in 3D and 2D modelling and animating.

My most preferred languages are C++, C# and JavaScript.

I have made most of my work in Unity!

- Elias from Finland

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement