🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Calling All High-End First Person Shooter Devs

Started by
0 comments, last by NubDevice 7 years, 2 months ago

I had this great idea for a game and it's probably going to be an ambitious project. I just have one problem: I can't game develop myself. I am a graphic designer to an extent and can program HTML/CSS/Javascript but I cannot use 3D game-creating languages or tools such as unreal engine or autodesk stingray. So I need some top-notch 3D FPS game devs to help me out here. I'd like to call this project Project Atomrift. So the concept of atomrift is a first-person futuristically-themed FPS where you can selectively choose and change your matter form from solid to liquid to gas. I won't be giving more info about this because I wouldn't like someone to steal this idea and then copyright or something like that, so if you want to know more, message me on skype at thecodinghoodie or discord at Ozvolt#1844. I'm not completely useless because I can design textures to an extent. Also, I might need some texture creators to help out with me. Here's the people I need:

-5 Game Engine/Programming Devs

-5 Texture Creators (I can help with these)

-5 Character Modelers/Animators

-1 Concept Artist (maybe a little help would do from me)

-2 Logo/GUI Designers (I can help with these)

Thanks for stopping by pal, and please message me because I want this to become reality.

Advertisement
Are these eighteen additional.people working for free or is there six to ten thousand dollars per day available for labor in the budget? Also, is this your first game project?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement