🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need help with a new racing game.

Started by
-1 comments, last by Hezzings 7 years ago

So for some time I had this idea to create a racing game that is a bit different. The story of this game is this.

So the year in the game is also 2017 and a businessman who is on a verge of bankruptcy, and the reason for that is, he keeps spending all his money on one project, the project that everyone thought it was a futuristic fantasy, and thought that technology won't be discovered for another 10 years or more. The name of that project is Project Hover (also the name of the game). A year later the hovering technology was applied to cars and by the year 2020 it was used in racing. So that is the short version of the game story. Project Hover should be something like Project Cars, Forza Horizon and the games like that, while it is a bit futuristic it's only a few years away and I want to keep it as realistic as possible. The physics, textures, weather and things like that. I don't want it to be like those flying games for mobile that are just horrible.

I'm using Unity Game Engine to create this game but since I'm not that good with programming and creating 3D models I need a team. The problem is that I can't pay anyone. I'm looking for people that would like to create this project with me.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement