🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tome of Heroes - A real-time, player vs player mobile game

Started by
0 comments, last by stefanplc 7 years ago

Hi there,

Through my research online I've read that this is the place to be if you want to share your game so here I am. I've always been passionate about fantasy mmo-like player versus player games and last year in October I decided to give it a try and build one of my own. Anything other than a mobile game would be too much work for one single person so that's what I set out to build. I'm going to try and keep it short:

Tome of Heroes is a real time player versus player game designed for mobile devices. It's set in a fantasy world in which you build a team of heroes around your strategy which you'll control while fighting in the arena versus other opponents from around the world. The game is easy enough for any gamer to pick up, however it also provides players with opportunities to outplay and be rewarded for their strategies and quick reactions.

Here are some narrated gameplay videos:

" rel="external nofollow">

I also started a Kickstarter campaign to try and lengthen the period of time I have available to continue working on it. There's a lot more information on the game there if you're curious. Here's the link to it: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1124274305/tome-of-heroes-mobile-realtime-pvp-game

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post and for any feedback!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement