🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for feedback on a concept

Started by
1 comment, last by jbadams 6 years, 11 months ago

Hello, I am Michael and I have a concept for a game.

I would like to think it is a unique but simple idea, therefore I would like to hear some feeback off of someone else to see if they think it could work both in terms of being a success and being possible for as a future first project.

I would also like to specify that I am not looking for any partners in designing the concept and will not be pursuing the idea until I have the time, resources and ability.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear your feedback.

If you would like to give feedback, please do using private messages. Use replies only to discuss my post itself and not the concept that I am speaking of.

Advertisement

Please don't cross post (that is, posting the same topic in multiple forums) - just choose one forum that you feel is most appropriate and a moderator will move your topic if necessary.

Please also see the note in your other topic about the forums being for discussion, not the place to solicit a private chat.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement