🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Spoiler problems

Started by
3 comments, last by khawk 6 years, 10 months ago

So this works as normal with no problems.

I want the text after this to be a spoiler:

This text.

The problem is that this part was under the /spoiler.

See in the above post I did:

Text

spoiler

Spoiler Text

/spoiler

Text

Instead of just adding the text inside the spoiler to the spoiler it adds all text after the spoiler and / spoiler.

Advertisement

test1

Spoiler

test2

test3

Works fine for me when I use the editor's spoiler tool.

Are you trying to use bbcode? BBCode is no longer supported on these forums.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Yes I use BBcode because the eye only appears on screen when I extent my browser into the other screen.

In fact I only thought about checking for it now that you said it's in the tools.

My screens are 3 1600*900, the browser max is larger than that.

The self adjusting toolbar hides many things, some only showing when my browser is small others when my browser is max.

At the moment when the browser is at max size I get the eye spoiler tools, when it's set to half I get the smiley face tool; I never have both onscreen at once. So I didn't notice the spoiler tool.

That's intentional from the responsive design of CKEditor. There's been another thread on that topic. 

The only option there is to put all the icons on all sizes, but on the medium and small sizes you'll see 2-3 rows of toolbars. I haven't enabled that because I figure missing a few icons and adjusting window size is a better solution than filling more vertical space.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement