🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Skrrt.io - a multiplayer arcade racing game

Started by
4 comments, last by tyhender 6 years, 10 months ago

Hey, GDNet! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. I'd like to share with you a game I have been working on. Before 'publishing' it, I would like your feedback and any constructive ideas and suggestions you may have. Please either leave a comment or submit on the menu screen using the "Feedback/Bugs" button. Thank you to everyone who helps a fellow developer out! The URL is http://skrrt.io

Please note: The game is multiplayer (each server can hold 50 players), however since it is still in testing phase there are also a few bots that will be there when others aren't.

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.26.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.27.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.32.21 PM.png

Advertisement

Its quite fun. Only complaint is I'm seeing lot of camera jitter whenever the car moves. 

9 hours ago, kuroro_san said:

Its quite fun. Only complaint is I'm seeing lot of camera jitter whenever the car moves. 

@kuroro_san Thanks for your input! I'll look into fixing that problem. Are you talking about constant jitter or once in a while?

Update: it should be fixed now

it was a constant jitter, but looks like you've fixed it :)

well,url is ded now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement