🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Android] Bounce N Bang [Puzzle][Free]

Started by
11 comments, last by shahrukh 5 years, 8 months ago

Have you played physics puzzles , which are very addictive and you just can't take your mind off that stage you’re stuck on, well here's another of those logic puzzles ; totally free .

Bounce N Bang

Play Store

Trailer: 

Using cannon, shoot your enemy or bounce cannon-ball through walls guiding it towards their building.Rotate cannon , place moving walls , making the best angle ; just so when you open fire , ball hits the target. 

giphy.gif

Key features:
➤ Currently 30 levels (more coming soon)
➤ Innovative game play (logical thinking , openfire / shooting cannonball, bounce off borders)
➤ Fun animation (especially of explosion)
➤ Simple and addictive (solve the puzzle, which gets difficult)

Not always that easy, when you openfire , line of shot should hit the end point after limited reflection.

How
•Use touch or buttons to rotate cannon.
• Aiming at enemy directly or bounce off walls guiding it towards them. 
• Rotate and place moving walls at suitable points ; so when you openfire, BANG ! Cannonball hits the target.

Little story if interested :

Zormen kingdom has forcefully taken over a village and jailed its inhabitants; few of them have managed to escape prison .They are now trying to get back their occupied land and people. You are a savior who is helping villagers . Provided with cannon you need to destroy enemy's castle. Further story inside game.

Screenshots:

bnb 1024 google.JPG

hBnb.JPG

how1.JPG

how2.JPG

how3.JPG

how4.JPG

scoring.JPG

Advertisement

Updates :

Bounce N Bang - Physics based puzzle game is now updated with more stages-

Now total of 40 stages are in game . Where new level of jungle is introduced in last 10 stages.

Check it out if you haven't already , plus there is a GIFT for you inside game if you are already a player :).

Play Store - Bounce N Bang - Free - No Ads - Download

jungle.png

Another Awesome Update -
-More Crisp and juicy graphics + animation for more fun and interactive game play (view below)
-Get it now + Gift inside game for those who are updating 

giphy.gif

Hey shahrukh, 

I really enjoy puzzle games and the graphics look really good to go along with the type of game you made! How long did it take you to make it?

Anthony Tenerelli

On 10/18/2017 at 5:57 AM, Atwo Studios said:

Hey shahrukh, 

I really enjoy puzzle games and the graphics look really good to go along with the type of game you made! How long did it take you to make it?

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it :)

17 minutes ago, shahrukh said:

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it

Keep up the good work! We are also developing a puzzle game that involves color combinations, feel free to check out my first 

" rel="external">dev video where i walk through the game in its current state and if you happen to like or dislike somethings please let me know! If you are looking for any feedback on your game let us know we are more than willing to help! :) 

Anthony Tenerelli

New Updates on game : Bounce N Bang

lbiMY49.png

Now play 50 Levels of this physics based game , its brain challenging stages will refresh your mind.
Make the best line of fire and fire your cannon.
+ free gift for those who are taking update :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shah.BnB&hl=en

Hey guys we have officially launched our game's landing page / website :

Bounce n bang - Web site link

mGGvI3W.pngcxXV7ll.png

Featured Cannon - Bounce N Bang update

Update : A new cannon is launched . Get your update of 'Bounce n Bang' and unlock that new heavy duty cannon.

Download here : Play store link

heavy dut.png

Hi I tried your game,

For now I would like to suggest that you should give user at least 3 tries before showing the restart image. Or better remove the restart image with a button only. And avoid loading in every restart.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement