🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Error compiling

Started by
3 comments, last by WitchLord 6 years, 8 months ago

Hi,

When I tried to compile the code::blocks using gcc 5 angelscript 2.32.2 in release target,  I am getting the following error -

Error: CFI instruction used without previous .cfi_startproc

Debug target compiles fine.  How to resolve it?

Advertisement

The error is probably due to gnuc optimizing out some parts, but since it cannot optimize the inline assembler this could be causing the conflict.

Please show me the gnuc compiler arguments that you use when compiling for release mode. 

Also, are you compiling for 32bit or 64bit? 

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I did not changed anything from my side. I used the code::blocks file that you provided and tried to compile it directly. I could compile debug but not release. It is for 32bit.

OK. Thanks for the confirmation.

I'll see if I can reproduce the problem. It's been a while since I used Code::Blocks. Perhaps I need to upgrade to the latest version.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement