🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What Software do you use?

Started by
11 comments, last by jkuehlin 6 years, 4 months ago

Been using Pro Tools for ages for music, sfx/foley and dialogue. We work together so well me and her.  :)

If you're uncertain on what to use a good way is to take a day or so just browsing around YouTube for reviews on different DAWs (and middleware like FMOD/Wwise if that's what you're asking for as well.) I actually took weeks watching (a little on and off) and reading about different DAWs way back and was actually pretty convinced early on that Pro Tools was something that seems like my kind of tool.

Hope you find good tools for your creativity!

Hero Fantasy Pack Vol 1 || Adaptive orchestral music pack
Hero Fantasy Pack Vol 2 || 4 new themes, 40 parts

Advertisement

I have all DAWs. The two I use for film and game stuff are ProTools and Nuendo. I use Nuendo because of the Wwise connect features. Mainly ProTools HD for the integrated systems features (cloud networking, multi-seat server workflow integration, and HD camera sync) that are only available in ProTools. Also favor Pro Tools because the control surface options are far more extensive in this DAW than anything else available.

This is my placeholder signature

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement